Thursday, May 12, 2005

I Missed Episode 13

Real life has intruded into the happy world of my Survivor blog.

My aunt is in the hospital and I went to visit her this afternoon. What was expected to be a short visit turned into about six hours spent at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (a very good hospital, by the way). I'll spare you the details but it looks like she will be ok.

So I missed Survivor tonight. If someone would like to write up a review of tonight's show I'll consider posting it instead of my usual piece. You can email it here: Contact Me .

What I'd really like to know is:
(you can leave responses in the comments below)

1. What were Ian and Katie arguing about? Did it seem like one was just trying to use the other?
2. Did Jennifer really work to avoid being voted off? If so what did she do and who did she try and manipulate?
3. Are they still blind to Tom's power? I still can't believe he hasn't been a bigger target so far.
4. What were the challenges like? They have been interesting so far this season.

I should be able to post my notes on the Early Show and Survivor Live some time in the next few days and I'll tape the Sunday finale if I have to leave the house for any reason.

|