Thursday, May 05, 2005

Survivor Fantasy: My Picks

TomTom, first question at Tribal Council
He's obviously the leader; maybe Jeff Probst will put him on the spot. Things have to go real bad for him not to be in the final two.

points last week: 16

IanIan, first interview
He's often used for an objective view of what's happened, maybe he'll start off the show talking about last Tribal Council.

points last week: 33

KatieKatie, first question at Tribal Council
She hasn't gotten much screen time maybe that's about to change especially if she is going to be in the final two as I predict.

points last week: 18

CarynCaryn, first interview
I think she sides with Tom, Ian and Katie to be in the final four. She's just a pawn of Tom.

points last week: 8


I think this will be the final four with Tom and Katie in the final two. Tom most likely wins the 1 million dollars.




Tonight's Episode
We'll Make You Pay, Episode #1012.
The aftermath of an emotional Tribal Council and stormy weather combine for a night the tribe will never forget.

To their surprise and delight, some Survivors are overwhelmed by a visit from their loved ones.

A strong alliance leaves one castaway on the outside looking in, with Immunity the only chance for survival.

Paranoia sets in as alliances crumble and some Survivors feel like they've lost control of the game.



Note: I apologize for not posting this week but I’ve been busy. I’m back to normal now, so I’m back to posting several times a week. This weekend I will post my notes about Stephenie on the Early show and Survivor Live.

|